Finerfox is a leading woman-owned Webflow Enterprise Partner agency. We empower businesses to thrive by delivering memorable digital experiences that attract, engage, and convert. At Finerfox, you have the chance to work at an innovative and growing digital agency trusted by global brands.
A collaborative and creative environment, you will work alongside A-players on a range of exciting and diverse projects, creating many learning opportunities. You will be fully remote, supporting the ability to have flexible working hours and the chance to maintain a good work-life balance. We are headquartered in Beverly Hills, but you have the luxury to work from anywhere.
About the Role
To support our growth, we are looking for a talented and meticulous Senior Webflow Developer to join our team.
We welcome and encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. Your unique perspectives and experiences are invaluable assets that contribute to an inclusive and diverse work environment.
If you’re into this, please complete the form and submit an introductory Loom video on what makes you a great fit for this role.
If you're representing an agency, we appreciate your interest, but for this role, we're focusing on individual applicants.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Webflow developer seeking to apply their knowledge in a dynamic, remote role. From brand new site builds and routine maintenance, to refining layout aesthetics and implementing features to drive user engagement, you will be an integral member of the core team.
- Collaborate with internal teams, as well as external client teams, to translate requirements into stunning websites
- Be responsible for the outcome of an assigned Webflow development project, ensuring that the result of the work product is of exceptional quality
- Perform website audits for current and prospective clients, and subsequently advise on optimization, enhancements, scalability, strategic recommendations, and upsell opportunities
- Execute thorough QA testing on all client-facing deliverables
- Create clear, consistent, and efficient class structures using the Client-First framework
- Build every component with user accessibility as a priority
- Integrate website projects with third-party plugins and APIs
- Migrate website data from non-Webflow platforms
- Troubleshoot and determine fixes for anomalies as needed
- Collaborate effectively with clients, acting in the capacity of their primary Webflow partner
- Accurately track time spent on projects
- Work autonomously and deliver exceptional quality work at agreed upon timelines
- Contribute to internal projects during downtime, such as building out a component library, SOP development, etc.
- Perform work in a highly organized and detail-oriented manner
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and trends
- Build projects according to the latest SEO best practices
- An experienced Webflow developer with a strong portfolio of past work to share
- Able to build a strong rapport and relationship with clients
- Exceptional communication skills using a variety of methods - Zoom, Loom, Slack, email, etc.
- Equally comfortable working with Figma design files as you are working with a short brief
- A deep understanding of the Client-First v2 framework
- Strong understanding of web design principles and UI & UX best practices
- Comfortable defining and implementing complex CMS structures in Webflow
- Expertise with Finsweet Attributes solutions and awareness of other useful community resources
- Experience creating complex interactions and working with Lottie files
- A Strong command of SEO best practices and the ability to implement them in Webflow
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, meticulous, consistent, and committed to top quality work
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot to resolve issues autonomously
- Comfortable working asynchronously and independently
- Proactive spirit - during downtime, you enjoy side projects
- The ability to overlap with US Pacific hours of operation
- Passed all current Webflow certifications